Find better ways to communicate with your new partner! When two or more people are in disagreement, then you have a conflict.
No matter what the cause is of the conflict, good communication is the answer to resolving your disagreement.
So what do you do to resolve a problem?
- Identify the problem, sometimes what you are arguing about is not always the problem.
- Focus on the problem at hand.
Sometimes feelings can mix things up and you need to focus on the real problem.
- Make sure you listen with an open mind.
Hear what your partner is wanting to talk about.
- Treat the other persons feelings with respect.
- Make sure you take responsibility of what you say and do.
- Ask the other person on how do they see it all and respect their answer.
- If things get to heated agree to talk about it later when tempers have cooled down.
It is natural to have conflict in our lives, but how we resolve those conflicts that will tell if we have a good relationship or a mixture of feelings that will eventually tear us apart.
When you first meet somebody from an online dating site, you may know a little bit about them from your online chats.
When you first go out with them, just try to relax and enjoy yourself.
If you find that you having clashes with each other, then they may not have enough respect for you and you may find that you need to say goodbye and move on.
Learn to express your feelings and relate to one another, remember just giving in to the other person is not resolving anything and only bottling your feelings up.
The only people who can resolve a problem are the ones who are in conflict.
Asking your friends for advice never works and only allows you to express your sorrow and pain.
So talking to the person you are in conflict with is the only true answer.
Getting into constant conflict may mean that the other person is not suitable for you.
Good chemistry can grow stronger with the right approach and bad communications will end in disaster.
People start out in harmony and eventually resort to being their natural self, so take it slow and discover happiness in your life.