Hoosiers, especially those living in Hamilton County, take pride in the national awards that we have received in the past few years from evaluators like BusinessWeek Magazine, Forbes Magazine, Money Magazine and more!...
and it isn't just blowing wind either, buying homes in Indiana for sale is an incredible investment because of the resale value and how quickly Hamilton County homes sell.
Why are homes in Indiana for sale so great?
- Hamilton County is rated as the "Best Place in the Country to Raise a Family"!!! - Forbes Magazine
- Hamilton County homes have a great combination of peace and quiet, while still providing a quick commute to downtown Indianapolis.
- They have consistently maintained or risen in value for the last few decades.
- Homes in Indiana for sale usually experience lower crime rates, allowing you to relax more when you or your children are outside.
- Hamilton County has the highest rated school system in the state and after high school, your children can attend one of Indiana's pristine colleges, such as the University of Notre Dame, Purdue University, Indiana University, Butler University, Indiana Wesleyan University, Taylor University, Indiana State University, to name a few.
- If you buy homes in Indiana for sale, you have great access to social events such as the Indy 500, Indianapolis Colts games, Indiana Pacers games, the Brickyard 400, and now Indiana is one of only two Moto GP venues in America.
- The technology and health sectors of Indianapolis' businesses are growing and remain leaders in their respective industries - including the headquarters of ExactTarget (email marketing) and Eli Lilly and Company (pharmaceuticals).
Click on the link below to let us know what you are looking for in homes in Indiana for sale.